Good CFOs delegate – but, of course, ‘delegation’ implies the presence of skilled deputies who can take control when necessary.
Join ICAEW’s head of business Simon Gray, Soldo and an esteemed panel of finance experts to outline what a good finance team looks like.
- The future skills needed to build an elite finance team
- The role of technology and how it can support your team
- The role of finance across an organisation and the importance of business partnering
- Alastair Barlow, CEO and co-founder, Flinder
- Nick Levine, Chartered account and Fintech Consultant
- Claire Graham-Rudd, Finance Manager, CATS Education
- Eli Ganz, FP&A Manager, Soldo
The post What are the steps to building an elite finance team, now and in the future? appeared first on GENCFO.